Monday, July 7, 2014

It's time to dump Pi

I have long ago stated my dislike of the concept of infinity. So naturally, I have NEVER liked 
infinite numbers.

Mathematicians have recently discovered we've been looking at the problem of circles all wrong, and what we really should care about is the radius.

I could try and explain this, but I'll just make your ears bleed. So instead watch this delicious video that explains why we need a Tau to take over Pi's work.


Original article can be found on

2 comments:

  1. Blogger is eating comments again.
    I hope it chokes!
    You of course noticed that tau suffers from the same irrationality as does pi?
    Thanks for sharing, but maybe not on Blogger, heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll drink Tau that!

    ReplyDelete

All spammers will be shot with a plasma gun.